Monday, May 17, 2010

Robert Michael Morley

















Robbie graced us with his presence at 10:20 a.m. this morning, weighing in at 8 pounds 6 ounces and measuring 21 1/4 inches long. He got moved from here at St. Luke's over to Children's Mercy and will be getting checked out tomorrow for some challenges that he is going to face. We don't know any specifics yet but we will know a lot more tomorrow.

Saree is doing fine, just resting in her room at St. Luke's with her Mom and my Mom. She is feeling pretty good for having a C-Section less than 12 hours ago and can't wait to get over to see her little nugget as soon as possible.

More updates with pictures will be sent out once we know more. All we ask for from everyone are prayers for Robbie.

2 comments:

  1. My family and I are praying for your family and cant wait to see him!!! We are so proud of you and what a strong family you and Mike have. We will be there for you guys and help out as much as we can.
    - The Lee's

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with little Robbie and the both of you. I am a long way away but if there is anything I can do let me know. Del is keeping me posted on what is going on. The blog is a great to keep everyone updated.

    Love you all - Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete